CITY BOY IN THE CITY

/
0 Comments
As much as I'm not very vocal about my motherland, I genuinely surprised myself when I felt so excited about the family vacation because I got to show Ian around. We even managed to squeeze in a quick trip to Angono, Rizal - my birthplace! Well, we didn't exactly go to the hospital where I was born... it was just lunch at Balaw Balaw Restaurant which is sort of in the same area.

The city part of our vacation was mostly food trips around Metro Manila. I'll post the Boracay part of the vacation after I finish uploading them. My Boracay review in two sentences: I never thought I'd love the beach this much. I can never go back to Sentosa's beaches again.

Anyway, not gonna bore anyone with text so here are the eyegasms!

THANK YOU, SELFIE STICK.

Cloud Nine, Antipolo.
On the scary ass suspension bridge on our way up to the observation deck.

 Ian obviously cracking another lame-ass joke. Our matchymatchy red kicks went on holiday with us!


Yay, we didn't fall to our deaths.

 Food truck hunting for merienda. Had some deep fried Snickers bar and a bacon and cheese sandwich.

Papier-mâché workshop at Balaw Balaw's rooftop.






We dubbed this view the "mini-Brazil".


Yes, we love to matchymatchy.


















A series of pictures of Ian holding stuff up.




Local newspaper just to add to the authenticity of the picture.






 Ian makes a discovery - Cherry Coke!


XOXO, APE



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
UA-57230252-2