TURNING 28 ~ PART I

/
0 Comments
IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!

The parental unit and the elders gave me a black Instax Mini a week before my actual birthday so I've been snapping away even before my celebrations began. I plan to turn one of my bedroom walls into one giant scrapbook.

By the way, the easiest way to remember my birthday is APRIL VALENTINE'S DAY. If you didn't get that, it's April 14.

Finally had time to collate all the pics from my camera and everyone else's. Sooo... here are some snapshots from my birthday weekend! My birthday celebrations kicked off with Friday night drinks at Outpost Bar & Bistro with the fantabulous SLS Dreamteam who got me 100 Instax films as part of my #100daysofhappiness Complimentary Kit!

Let's start with this waterfall courtesy of the cool folks at Outpost. Some of the Instax pics are a little blurry cuz I didn't know I had to remove the selfie cap when not taking a selfie. Oops!

A big thank you to everyone who celebrated with me, really, really appreciate it!

LOVE YOU, GUYS! IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE I'M ONLY TWO YEARS AWAY FROM THIRTY!! :)















XOXO, APE



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
UA-57230252-2