HAPPY 2014, BITCHES!

/
0 Comments
Didn't even know I was on a hiatus until I looked at my last post. Seriously? It's been three months? I've decided I'm done being a jerk so I will stop mocking bloggers - if I can help it. But it was so fun while it lasted so maybe I'll still do it once in a while. I just read some of my past posts and I totally laughed out loud (alone). Either it's still funny or I really just love my own sense of humour.

So I'm thinking, for my blog revamp/part deux/reload, I will post more photos that are completely irrelevant to the text post.
Verbal and visual diarrhoea at its finest.

~

Seems like New Balance is hip again. So I dug up this pair that my cousin gave me about five years ago.
Feels great to have something old/new.





Photos by Ting.

XOXO, APE



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
UA-57230252-2