WEEKEND SNAPSHOTS

/
0 Comments
Was in Manila for the weekend to attend my dear cousin's wedding. The weekend was a blur! I can't believe I'm back in Singapore already.

I wished I could have eaten more when we touched down. But thank goodness I didn't because the gown left no room for any extra inches. Lesson learned - go to a professional tailor to get your measurements or if measuring one's self, always give a few inches buffer.












I finally got to visit Banchetto! Gosh, wanted to eat everything but the wedding was the following day and my only concern was fitting into the gown. I only managed an order of fried quail eggs. Sadface. 

Banchetto - 1, Ape - 0
I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU!





We bought some masks the night before... so ....





I love stuff with my name on them.




This had my name on it, too. Hahaha. Couldn't resist the croc leather.


Yes. We went to Manila to have lunch at Wee Nam Kee.














See you soon, Uncle!


Getting my dose of celebrity juice. The only Tagalog magazine I read (it's in 95% English). Hahaha.


XOXO, APE



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
UA-57230252-2